Effective June 14, 2019
“Services” means all services made available by Paddlr, including but not limited to services accessed through mobile applications, by means of a browser or by other online communication method(s).
Software and Services are collectively referred to as “Paddlr Services”.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of Paddlr Services fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, device information, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE PADDLR SERVICES
When you access or use Paddlr Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We log information about your use of Paddlr Services including the type of browser, and/or device you use, access times, screens and/or pages viewed, your IP address and other information your device may send to us automatically.
Device Information: We collect information about the computer, mobile phone, and/or set top box you use to access Paddlr Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version.
Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
In order to provide you with access to Paddlr Services or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through Paddlr Services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve Paddlr Services;
- Provide Paddlr Services you request, process transactions and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to Paddlr Services;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with Paddlr Services; and
- Personalize Paddlr Services.
By accessing and using Paddlr Services you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in/to United States, and other countries as required.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf, such as our payment processors who handle the payment portion of your subscriptions;
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms of Service; and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
- In connection with any merger, sale of Paddlr’s assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
These third parties include:
- Apple (via macOS, iOS, tvOS, watchOS).
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES
When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. [If you do so, our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, will no longer function]. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of Paddlr Services.
You may opt out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.